Angelique Hillendahl, LPC-I, M.A.
Emotional happiness and healthy relationships are best defined by each individual.I hold this as a core belief. Thus, my approach to therapy is centered around helping clients to achieve their goals.
I provide a supportive environment to help individuals and couples work through their life transitions and difficult times. I’m flexible and adaptive to the clients and understand their goals are important in therapy.
- 160 Hours of Sex Therapy Training through the Texas Sex Therapy Institute
- Master of Counseling Psychology University of Houston Victoria
- American Psychological Association
Areas of Expertise
- Grief and Loss
- Infertility Counseling
- Life Transitions, including family changes
- Beginning a Marriage
- Ending a Marriage
- Sexual Dysfunction after Children
- Sexual Low Desire
- I currently offer individual counseling, couples counseling, pre-marital counseling and sex therapy.
FOCUS: Premarital, Couples Counseling and Sex Therapy
Angelique Hillendahl is being supervised by Sharon Volpe Carroll, MA, LPC-S, who is located at 9575 Katy Freeway, Suite 355 Houston, TX. 77024; p 713-463-5879